Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Someday somebody's gonna ask you...

Let's get straight to business!

I am now taking commissions. Wouldn't you like a custom toy from the King Kongery? Whether it's a toy I've made before which you can find on my deviantart, or elsewhere on this blog. But maybe you'd like to see it in a different color or size.

Or perhaps you'd like a completely original toy. Just let me know the size of the toy, colors, whether you'd like it to be a 2-d or 3-d design. Original 3-d toys are a bit more complicated so they'll probably cost a bit more.

I don't think anybody reads this blog, so you can direct custom orders to my Etsy shop. You can also email me at vickangaroo@yahoo.com

Prices will of course vary depending on the toy design and size. Every toy will be designed and handmade by me!

A note though... I know people like my MiMo toys a lot... but at the moment I'm messing around with their design a bit. Nothing to change the basic cuteness factor of the toy. I'm just trying to see if I can alter the plug design for the better. We'll see.

But stay tuned for another something later on.

No comments: