Thursday, August 26, 2010

Squidlets!





Finally something new, that's not a bunny!

Their Etsy shop description:

"Discovered in the South Pacific Ocean west of the southern tip of South America, I've collected a group of them for study! They have four arms and a squiggly top so I'm not particularly sure exactly what they are... your guess is as good as mine!

I've run preliminary tests and have concluded that they love applesauce and cherry soda. I haven't figured out how else to test them but I'm quickly realizing that my laboratory doesn't have nearly enough room for them!

I can't just let them roam the streets of course, so I'm putting them up for adoption.

Squidlets are about 10 inches tall and like all forms of life enjoy staring at shiny objects. They're friendly and looking for a good home!

Each Squidlet is unique and may not be exactly as pictured. This is a listing for 1 White Squidlet.

Squidlets will be delivered USPS Priority, but they'll be trapped inside a plastic zipper bag, get them out quick!"

Available at my Etsy shop at http://vickangaroo.etsy.com

No comments: